*CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Masks are mandatory
- Proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination
- Checking in using QR code or manual sign in
- Hand hygiene at entry with alcohol gel
- Please treat all staff with respect and kindness
- Where possible, please attend your appointment by yourself. If a support person is required, please ensure they also have their proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination.
We are open for face to face appointments*
Face to face consultations with your doctor remain essential to quality healthcare. We strive to make our practice environment as safe and as clean as possible. Any patient with respiratory symptoms will be expected to provide proof of a negative Covid PCR test 24-48 hours prior to your appointment.
If you have any respiratory symptom, such as a sore throat, dry cough, fever, loss of taste or smell, tiredness and 'feeling flat', please proceed directly to a dedicated COVID testing facility. Those seeking screening for COVID-19 should Click Here for testing options in metropolitan Adelaide or rural South Australia.
According to the South Australian Government, face masks are required in healthcare settings.
We have single use face masks available at reception for $2, or you can wear a cloth mask - provided it is made of an opaque material, and covers your nose and mouth completely.